Introduction:

Follow us on our 2011 Summer Adventure. We will journey across the country to the Old West and the First National Park in this country. We're home basing from Sundance, Wyoming, then traveling out to Yellowstone. This blog will include the trip there, but (as previous years have shown) I may be having too much fun, or not enough wi-fi to complete the blog all the way through. (don't worry I'll catch it up when I get home)

Please Enjoy Reading, as I enjoy sharing this with you.


Monday, August 8, 2011

Catching Up

I taking this little bit of time alone to catch up, post a few pictures. Like I had said earlier, once I get out here I probably would fall behind. The past two days we have been pretty busy.

Day One here we spent bit at the local car wash cleaning the bikes. Then we headed off to Devils Tower, and had lunch at the KOA gift shop and restaurant there.








After that we rode through Heulet, a small western town where the buildings are built to look old western-ish, sleepy but more done for tourists.


We then headed to Aladdin, population 15. Yeah, nothing really special. Very hot so we got an some water at the old country market.

Then back to Sundance we went.
Alex and I check out a dirt road and found these.








And like all horses, they turned their back to me rather rudely and took off.

The day ended with these pictures.









What beautiful sunsets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment