Introduction:

Follow us on our 2011 Summer Adventure. We will journey across the country to the Old West and the First National Park in this country. We're home basing from Sundance, Wyoming, then traveling out to Yellowstone. This blog will include the trip there, but (as previous years have shown) I may be having too much fun, or not enough wi-fi to complete the blog all the way through. (don't worry I'll catch it up when I get home)

Please Enjoy Reading, as I enjoy sharing this with you.


Monday, August 8, 2011

Sight Seeing.

Well we're back at camp after a day of sightseeing. First good night of sleep, and fell asleep right away, and early.

Early to bed early to rise, right. I was awake at four AM. Laid around in bed until six-ish. It was nice to be up early for a change.

The view here is beautiful!


- 90w

Location:Sundance, WY

No comments:

Post a Comment