Introduction:

Follow us on our 2011 Summer Adventure. We will journey across the country to the Old West and the First National Park in this country. We're home basing from Sundance, Wyoming, then traveling out to Yellowstone. This blog will include the trip there, but (as previous years have shown) I may be having too much fun, or not enough wi-fi to complete the blog all the way through. (don't worry I'll catch it up when I get home)

Please Enjoy Reading, as I enjoy sharing this with you.


Friday, August 5, 2011

Day One in Wyoming

Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday. I may have started not cranky but I definitely ended my day that way.

Here are the photo I missed posting.




I know it doesn't seem like much, but this is a photo of a cool huge bull head on the side of the road





Coming up on the Missouri River on I90w in South Dakota




Photo of the Missouri River towards the north




Old iron train tressel bridge towards the south




The rolling hill landscape from three hours from the Black Hills




It was such a clear day you could see the beginnings of the Badlands over 30 miles from the highway




Larger more defined hills from two hours from the Black Hills




There are the start of the Black Hills in the distance about one hour out

Well those are yesterday's photos, with not much else to report.


- 90w

Location:Sundance, Wy

No comments:

Post a Comment