Introduction:

Follow us on our 2011 Summer Adventure. We will journey across the country to the Old West and the First National Park in this country. We're home basing from Sundance, Wyoming, then traveling out to Yellowstone. This blog will include the trip there, but (as previous years have shown) I may be having too much fun, or not enough wi-fi to complete the blog all the way through. (don't worry I'll catch it up when I get home)

Please Enjoy Reading, as I enjoy sharing this with you.


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day Two - Westward Bound

I gotta admit I was a bit cranky when I woke up at 6 am this morning. Sleep did not come easy (or at all) for me last night. My first glance out of the window was at the dark cloudy sky, air thick with humidity and a red glow to the clouds. I got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth and exited the trailer. My mood immediately improved at the sight of turbulent skyes over green and gold fields of corn. I was ready to go.





And we were off....

-------------------
I just love old Iron Bridges







Sandusky River Ohio







10:12 am Crossing the Border into Indiana

We're stopped just outside of Southbend Indiana for a quick rest, here are some postcards that I bought.











No comments:

Post a Comment